OKRA – LADIES FINGER HAIR BENEFITS
Okra can be used externally on your hair, as a perfect solution to stop breakage and encourage super fast hair growth.
Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus Moench), known in many English-speaking countries as lady’s fingers or gumbo, is a flowering plant in the mallow family. It is valued for its edible green seed pods. The geographical origin of okra is disputed, with supporters of South Asian, Ethiopian and West African origins. The plant is cultivated in tropical, subtropical and warm temperate regions around the world.
Okra is a good source of vitamins A, B complex (B6, Thiamin) Vitamin B, C and E, iron, zinc and calcium. It is rich in fiber, low in calories and fat free. Okra also contains high amounts of Folic acid.
This makes it a great conditioner for mistreated damaged hair replacing lost nutrients. It is also wonderful for dry relaxed hair.
1. Bouncy Hair – If you are tired of your distressed hair, okra can be used to get your bouncy hair back.
2. Can be used as hair conditioner
3. Scalp Moisturiser – Okra is an excellent moisturizer for your dry and itchy scalp. It leaves your hair feeling soft and isn’t harmful like the other cosmetics available in the market. It is great for people with unruly, curly and lifeless hair.
4. Fights Dandruff – Okra improves the overall scalp condition and fights dandruff. It moisturizes your scalp and keeps dandruff away.
5. Shiny Hair – when used regular as a conditioner
OKRA is among a wide range of holistic ingredients in MONTY’s GLOW HERBAL HAIR LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER
TAKE CARE of your hair the natural way, by choosing MONTY’s GLOW ORGANIC BEAUTY LINE. Genuine handmade in Sweden